Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ten Minute Morning

So, I woke up to one of those rainy, I just don't want to get out of bed days. And then I didn't get out of bed until the very last moment and had to rush to get ready for my day full of classes and meetings and a lunch date. This is usually the time when I grab the "go to"outfit, which are a little too casual for meetings and lunch. So, here are some ideas of some basic outfits you can throw on and look polished all day!


Ten Minute Morning


1. I am currently wearing black skinny jeans, nude flats, a chambray shirt, a Lilly infinity scarf, my Michele watch and monogrammed necklace! Even though I had MAYBE fifteen minutes to get ready today, I feel confident and polished in the casual look. And for the rain, throw on some Hunter rain boots to combat the dreary day!


2. This is more of a formal fall look. Even though spring is fast approaching, I still love to throw on a cozy plaid shirt and be done. Dress it up by tucking in the shirt with a brown belt, pearls, dark skinny jeans and brown boots for a put together look that looks like you spend a lot of time thinking about! Maybe this will be my tomorrow look :)


xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment