Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Everyday can be "Monday"

"I'll start going to the gym on Monday," "I'll start that diet on Monday," "on Monday....."

We've all been there. Pushing off the little things until the hypothetical "Monday." However, I always find myself saying something will happen or start on Monday, and then I forget about it. Typical.

So, here's to making everyday that hypothetical "Monday"!!

TODAY, start that diet, start that exercise, start a new book, take up a new hobby. Make today the first of something! Weeks actually start on Sunday's anyways, so why not start this new journey on a Wednesday?!

My "Monday" is going vegan for the next two weeks! My best friend has been vegan for about ten months now and cannot help but rave about how good it feels to cut out chemicals and animal products. This also helps because I am lactose intolerant and really shouldn't be eating dairy anyways....but cheese is just too good!! I'm probably 80% vegan already. However, I want to show commitment, kick start my new and improved "healthy" plan, and maybe even treat this as a little cleanse for spring break (even though I have no tropical plans for that). The hardest part will be not eating eggs for breakfast and sprinkling cheese on meals!! I think it's possible though! Wish me luck through this new "Monday" start (on a Wednesday)!

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment