Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Break Glow

Here is a post for those of us who did not go on Spring Break to somewhere tropical and still want that Spring Break glow! Let's be real, everyone looks better with a tan. It's just the truth. Although I am HIGHLY opposed to tanning beds, I do support at home tanners! (& for those of you actually in the sun for Spring Break, please wear sunscreen!!) Also, Lilly's look the best with a tan! I was planning on wearing my Marisa pink seersucker dress for Easter Sunday and would either a. have to tan, or b. have to change because it'll be cold. We'll see!!

If I know I'll be wearing a dress/skirt in the next few days, I'll use Jergens Natural Glow every night before I go to bed. It is supposed to make you up to three shades darker!!


However, for a quick fix, definitely use the Sally Hansen air brush legs. I haven't had the courage to spend over $10 at CVS for this when I know I have a few bottles of the Natural Glow, but I might need to now that everyone will be coming back from Florida tan and I will be the pale girl out in pictures. & an added bonus, it has a slight shimmer :)


For bronzer let me start off by saying that I am not a make up gal. I use basically the same make up routine from MIDDLE SCHOOL. For real. But that'll be for another day. However, I did recently purchase the Bare Minerals bronzer and have fallen in love! I love the Bare Minerals product line and love looking like I have a healthy glow on a gloomy day in the city. This is definitely worth they buy!!


A safe, happy, and tan Spring Break (and first week back) to everyone!!

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment