Monday, March 25, 2013

Business Casual: Spring/Summer

I have been searching for cute and affordable business casual clothes to wear in the spring and summer for months now! I have realized that I am much better at fall/winter business casual with fall being my favorite season. However, with my internship (with CHOP!!) starting in a few weeks, I had to go back to the basics. Even though I have held summer jobs for about ever, they included a bathing suit for lifeguarding and denim for retail.

So, all weekend I was hunting for the best deals since I would be creating basically a whole new spring/summer wardrobe! I budgeted to incorporate some new pieces into the basics I already have collected over the years.

And just for another detail to take into consideration, I have curves. It is so hard to find pants that fit my small waist (size 2) and my hips (size 6/8). Jeans are hard enough to find, but chinos?! Basically impossible.

Here are some of the great deals I got this weekend that even work for women with curves!


(currently on sale, $25)


(currently on sale, $25)


(30% off: SPRINGTOIT)


(currently on sale, $18!!)


(currently on sale, $40 online, $25 outlet)
(15% off: GAPGIFT)

You could say I had a successful weekend!! Outlet shopping is my favorite with all of the great savings for good brands. I also picked up THREE gingham shirts (I am a bit obsessed with gingham) from J. Crew, but then I realized that you could find very similar shirts and colors at Gap Factory Outlet or Old Navy for less than $20! Style steals are my favorite!! Happy spring cleaning and spring shopping :)

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment