Thursday, March 21, 2013

Oh the places you will go

With today being the second day of spring, my second day of spring break, and having some snow on the ground, I am dreaming of travel! There is nothing I love more than travel (when the funds will allow).

For winter break, I went down to Argentina (aka their summer during our winter) and just want to keep the travel bug going!! Literally, I check flights to St. Croix DAILY, well, a few times daily.....

So here are some of my favorite plane outfits!! It's always so hard finding an outfit for the airplane. You never know who you may see or meet in an airport! My best friend did her own little study to show that looking your best in the airport is a good thing! Wearing a tight Lilly, someone asks her to get a drink before the flight. In a casual outfit, nothing. I tend to be more on the casual side, but at least it's better than sweatpants!

Oh the places you will go

1) I love colored denim!! Pair it with a navy blazer and a navy bag to slowly get out of the black funk of winter (all of my winter clothes are black...). And for the daring, pair it with wedges for a super sleek look, and now you can save room in your bag by wearing the wedges!

2) I could live everyday in my white Polo button down, literally. I have so many outfits for it and bring it everywhere I go. It is year round and can be transformed into a spring look tucked into a casual high waited skirt of any color! I love it with the navy for right now! And let's talk about how much I LOVE those shoes! Bows, patent leather, multiple colors? I will be purchasing every pair of these for the season!

3) This is my go to everything outfit, especially on the plane. I live in straight leg jeans and a v-neck cable knit sweater. Throw a polo pop underneath if you need to take it off at your destination (aka if you're going somewhere warm). Pair it all with a pair of flats and a fun bag and you're ready to go anywhere!!

Have a safe, warm, happy, & healthy Spring travels!

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment