Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Closet Cleaning

So I am on Spring Break right now wishing I was somewhere tropical!! Instead, I am in the Northeast trying to get some practical chores done at home before starting my internship on Monday. Today's task: cleaning out my closet!

I absolutely hate throwing away anything in my closet! My thought is always that one day in the future I'm going to have an occasion where I will have one perfect shirt for that I haven't worn in a while and that is when it will make it's come back!! However, I can't remember a time when this has ever happened.....

So, I have found a phenomenal tip for cleaning out your closet!!

Turn all of your hangers backwards (aka. whatever way they are now, turn them the other way). & every time you wear something, turn the hanger back to the correct way! That way, when you go to clean out your closet in six months you can see what you haven't worn (and probably won't wear again). This can also help if you are worried about repeating an outfit, just wear something that isn't going the right way yet!

(Note: this is not my closet, but I would LOVE it to be)

I am definitely going to try this tip. Good luck with the rest of Spring cleaning and get ready for warmer weather and some sunshine! :)

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment