Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Obsessions

Over the weekend, Philadelphia had a wonderful taste of the spring weather to come!! Except now I am sitting in my apartment bundled in my favorite Stone Harbor rugby shirt procrastinating writing a paper on child psychopathology.

Is Spring too much to ask for?! Why can't it be throw on my favorite J Crew shorts, button down, Sperry's, and hat weather? Or Lilly and wedges weather? And is it too much to ask for for bikini, beach blanket, and summer nights weather?

So here's to Spring, warmer weather, Lilly dresses, jean shorts, wedges, bright colors and the sun!

Spring Obsessions

Let's talk about how much I love Ray-Bans but am afraid of purchasing a pair and have them end up like the rest of my sunglasses (at the bottom of my purse scratched). And those wedges are from Target! I just bought them in nude and cannot wait to go between those and some Tory sandals. And you can't go wrong with some Vineyard Vines and C. Wonder accessories. C. Wonder could be one of my new favorite stores since I went to their opening in King of Prussia!! 

I can honestly say that my closet is a bit lacking this year (especially now that I will be going on co-op soon and need a constant supply of CHOP appropriate clothes). It's a good thing there is a shopping trip planned for the future and the promise of Spring!


xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment