Monday, February 18, 2013

Travel: Paris

Paris, France is my favorite city in the whole world. If I knew French, I would want to live there! However, my mom recently bought a learn French in ten days car CD and every time they asked to go from English to French, I would repeat in Spanish. Looks like I'll be tackling the world one language at a time!! (It's a good thing I recently went to South America!!)

Taking a trip down memory lane, it's been three and a half years since I have been in Paris. I was only there for a long weekend during my month abroad, but it has left such a lasting impact that is indescribable. I am obsessed with everything dealing with the Eiffel Tower or Fleur de Lis. 

The reason for this trip down memory lane: my parents are currently in Paris right now for my mom's birthday!! I couldn't be happier (and a tad jealous). The photos they have been sending me are unreal and make me miss Paris more than anything. I met some of my best friends on that trip and we can still reminisce about napping in the gardens of the Palace of Versailles, having lunch in the park by the Eiffel Tower, climbing the Eiffel Tower, spending ALL day in the Louvre, etc. 


So I'm sharing some favorites I have that has brought Paris to Pennsylvania!! I have this photo framed in so many locations (on my desk, on my book shelf, in a scrapbook, and in a collage). Along with that, I have a small Eiffel Tower on my desk and Eiffel Tower pillows and the Eiffel Tower Tiffany's charm. However, I really need these Eiffel Tower place card holders (only $12 at Target!). And my Fleur de Lis obsession is just the same. I recently got a Fleur de Lis bangle from Alex and Ani to go with Fleur de Lis book ends. I have even thought about getting the Fleur de Lis tattooed on the back of my neck to symbolize perfection, enlightenment, and life. And the toile memo board will be my next purchase! It would go great with my red toile placemats! It's just natural for me to bring Paris with me everywhere; I'm obsessed.

Eiffel Tower Place Card Holders | Eiffel Tower Canvas 

No comments:

Post a Comment