Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wrap Snap & Go!

So for Valentine's Day I decided to try something different with my naturally wavy hair. I straighten it sometimes, but usually let it wave naturally. However, I have decided to embrace Valentine's Day with some real curls!

Note: my hair does not stay in curls. Curlers and curling irons do not work. I'm not even sure how many bottles of hair spray I used way back when for prom! It just doesn't work, and I like to pretend that it does.

However, I have been using Wrap Snap & Go! since I was in elementary school and never really got the hang of it. Up until recently I would try sleeping in them with wet hair, and my hair would still be wet the next morning and the curls would fall once my hair was dry.

Then, over the summer I attempted the Wrap Snap and Go! again, sleeping in them with dry hair and the next morning I had curls!! To get the desired look of naturally polished slightly curly hair I flipped my hair over and shook the majority of the curls out (they fell by lunch, I forgot the hair spray). So last night I tried again and was a bit more successful! Although, I sprayed the curls while still in the Wrap Snap & Go! coils and after I took the ringlets out, mistake! I should have shook the curls out to the desired style and then sprayed!! Oops!




Here are how the curls held up throughout the day! I still loved them and it was much easier than blowdrying my hair again or attempting any other sort of style, I just unraveled my curls!! Next time, I definitely recommend flipping your hair over and shaking the ringlets out before spraying hairspray in order to have a more "every day" type look. This was just a bit too fancy, but it's Valentine's Day and looking preppy and polished is never a bad thing.

Wrap Snap & Go! at Walgreens $10.99
Wrap Snap & Go! Tutorial Commercial

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment