Friday, February 22, 2013

OOTD: Friday, Feb. 22

You know it's been a rough week when you use all of your "go to" outfits and by Friday your option is a sweatshirt and jeans. I have to admit that for my first class I did rock an old college hoodie, jeans, and boots. However, in my break for brunch, I decided to embrace the chilly day with some style (and maybe put together a new "go to" look).

This is the part where I stand in front of my closet waiting for an outfit to jump out at me.

OOTD: Friday, Feb. 22, 2013

& here's what I came up with: I obviously started with my favorite absolute favorite J Brand jeans. The straight leg and high rise is the most flattering for those blessed with curves. From there, I threw on a navy striped sweater and was quite bored (I wear it a lot). So to spice it up, I put a red polo under it!! Pair it all with cheetah smoking slippers and some fun gold bangles and be set. Now I can feel confident at my lunch date as well as through the rest of the day!

Other options if you don't have this exact concept sitting in your closet: pair any color polo with a slightly oversized stripe sweater. You can also wear brown boots instead of smoking slippers. Lastly, trade out the cross-body bag for something larger (like a Longchamp) if you're heading to class or a meeting where you need to store your laptop!


xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment