Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What's in my bag: Classroom Edition

These types of posts always seem to be my favorite! (I'm really nosy and love to know what other people keep in their bag). So I thought I would put together what I commonly carry in my tote for a day of classes! Today I happen to be in class and in meetings from ten in the morning until seven tonight. For days like this, I like to carry around all the necessities for any "OMG" moments!

What's in my bag: Classroom Edition

Longchamp: I always carry around either my graphite or bilberry Longchamp large tote. It is large enough to hold everything I need throughout the day and looks so chic. And on the days I need a little more room or support, I carry around Lilly Pulitzer's original tote in the Delta Zeta sorority print!

Macbook Pro: Literally, I never leave my apartment without my computer. I take all my notes and make so many to-do lists throughout the day that I need to have this constantly on my body (with the charger as well).

Laura Mercier Lipgloss: I received this nude gloss as a gift over the holidays and always have it with me for some quick fix beauty. I don't use lipgloss or lipstick every single day, but sometimes you need a bit more shine than the eos gives. It's the perfect amount of glamour.

Brita Water Bottle: When I went to Argentina in September, I invested in a Brita Water Bottle so I would always be drinking clean water (I did NOT want food poisoning). This has kept me hydrated throughout the day and I can refill at any hydration station on campus!

Tory Burch Wallet: This is one of my favorites and is so easy to fit everything in and take out for a quick coffee down the street instead of bringing the whole tote!

Eos: I ALWAYS have chap stick and moisturizer with me, especially in the winter. I used to be obsessed with burt's bees, but have recently switched to eos and have fallen in love with all the different flavors.

Tissues: You never know when you're going to need something better than a napkin or paper towel, especially this cold winter.

Pencils, Sharpies, Pens: Some classes do not allow you to use technology to take notes, so I always keep a supply of pencils, sharpies, pens and highlighters on me just in case!

Lilly Agenda: This is a necessity, really. I have so many to-do lists and plans penciled in my Lilly agenda; I could not live without this one. You will realize how important this is for life, I promise this is worth the money.

iPhone: I have to throw my iPhone on here (with my Tory Burch case). I would be lying if I said I couldn't live without my iPhone; it's an addiction.

xoxo,
Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment