Monday, February 25, 2013

Stressed?

So it's Monday of week eight in my ten week term. Basically, I have two exams, two quizzes, three final projects, two final exams, and two fundraisers standing between me and spring break. However, all that work needs to get done in the next two weeks!! I am super stressed to say the least.


When I get stressed (around the same time each term), I struggle to combat it. This week and last, I have been trying to take some time to NOT do all of the above work (crazy, I know), and take some time just for myself. I suggest you do the same! & Check out some foods to fight stress too :)

Dark Chocolate | Chamomile Tea
 Milk (Almond Milk for me)
Salmon | Walnuts | Spinach
Sunflower Seeds | Blueberries

I have been drinking much more tea, I find it so relaxing and love to curl up before bed with a cup of sleepy tea and a book. I read every night and it seems to be helpful and nice right before bed. I know that if I didn't my psychology books would be the only things I read. Also, get some SLEEP! I wish I could say that I sleep eight hours per night, but I try to when I get this stressed. And finally, I set aside three times per week to go to the gym for an hour. It takes a lot for me to get there, but afterwords I always feel better and am ready to get some work done!
How do you like to relieve stress?

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment