Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Lilly White Dress

I am a sucker for anything Lilly Pulitzer. With their new line of white dress, I have fallen in love with ALL of them! I have been searching for a white dress for about a year now and have not been pleased. My mom bought me one and Target that has been doable for white events, but it's not my style.


This could be my favorite Lilly ever, which is saying a lot since I have been wearing Lilly my whole life. There is just something so classic, polished, and perfect in the Posey dress. Pair it with nude wedges and a fun belt and it can go from classic white to garden party!


Another option, the Lilly Sandrine dress. This neckline is one of my favorites for Lilly and the back is a surprise in itself! Also, who doesn't love the scalloped hem?! This is truly Lilly perfection.


A different feel to the other two white dresses, the Lilly Marta dress is perfect for any white dress occasion. I am a sucker for the sleeves and the oh-so flattering neckline. And add a colorful belt with fun bangles to take it from garden party to drinks with friends!

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment