Thursday, May 30, 2013

Redecorating

As I am in between moving apartments and having to down size (eek!) and coming into my own with decorations, I have decided to redecorate a little! I am obsessed with Pinterest and DIYs, even though I am not successful at most of them...I have decided to make this my new summer project!


I am in love with this shopping bag art! Ever since I have found this, I have been trying to remember which shopping bags I have saved at home that are still in a condition to be framed! I'm hoping to find as many as I can and frame them for above my bed. I was going to cover some canvases in Lilly fabric and hang them above my bed, but this could be another great option!! I'm just hoping I saved my Hermes bag or it will turn into a wall of Lilly bags and prints!!


And as much as I would love a closet like this to hang some fabulous bags in, I will settle for hanging them above my bed and can transfer them into a closet when the time comes.

xoxo,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment